1) This store does collect demographic data and personal data to provide you a better internet experience.
2) Your personal details will remain private and confidential. We will never sell, rent, barter or share your personal details in any way with any other company. All data collected is for our internal use only.
3) We will never send you any unsolicited e-mail. If you choose to subscribe to the Anthony and Brown newsletter, you will receive regular e-newsletters from us. Clear unsubscribe details are always shown on the newsletter.
4) If you choose not to receive our e-newsletter, we will only contact you to answer your queries, send you your order confirmation, contact you about any issues with payment or your order & to inform you about changes to your account. We will not contact you by e-mail anytime else.
5) We will send you copies of our catalogs by mail. If you would prefer not to receive this please contact us.
UK Delivery – 1st class delivery is used for all UK orders at £3.99 per order, delivery is FREE for all orders over £50. Orders will arrive within 1-3 working days after you place your order (excluding Weekends & Bank holidays). Your order will be sent out via Royal Mail. Your order can be delivered anytime between 7am-6pm and a signature may be required on receipt. If you are not around to take delivery of your parcel, the carrier will leave a calling card telling you how you can pick it up, usually at the local post office. Unfortunately we cannot deliver on a bank holiday. In this instance please expect your delivery on the next working day.
International Delivery – Delivery to Europe costs £7.99 per order (delivery 5-7 days), delivery to Rest of the World is £9.99 per order (delivery 10-14 days). International shipping is charged on a flat rate basis, regardless of the weight of your parcel. Therefore it is far more economical for you to purchase multiple items for the same delivery charge. Unfortunately, due to import charges, Anthony & Brown is unable to accept returns from any International sale outside of the Europe. You will be sent a tracking number for your parcel to your email address. Your order will be dispatched via royal mails international signed for service. Any customs or import duties are charged once the parcel reaches its destination country. These charges must be paid by the recipient of the parcel. We have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. Customs policies vary widely from country to country; you may want to contact your local customs office for further information. Once your parcel has arrived in your country, it will be passed on to an internal postal service, according to standard delivery procedures. If you are not around when your parcel is delivered, the delivery driver will leave a calling card with instructions on how to pick it up.
Returns/Exchanges – We hope you’re completely happy with your new Anthony & Brown goodies, however if you aren’t there’s no need to worry. Along with your parcel you will receive a copy of our returns sheet which explains in detail what you need to do. You need to return your goods in their original condition along with the completed sheet within 28 days of receipt to our warehouse at – Unit 8, Riverside 2, Quay Road, Newton Abbot, TQ12 4DZ. During sale periods we do not offer free returns/exchanges, the customer has to pay for the cost to return the goods. Exchanges we post out to you free of charge within 2-3 days of receipt of the goods. Returns sent back for a refund we deal with within 2-3 days of receipt, you will be refunded in full including the cost of the goods plus postage paid to us. We recommend you return the goods using a signed for service to avoid any possible non receipt disputes.